We are so glad to be able to open the church building and welcome you in on Sunday mornings. As much as we would love to allow everybody to physically be with us in the building, because of social distancing this is open to a maximum of 50 people, giving priority to those who can't access our online worship meetings.
Before reserving your seat, please read the following guidelines.
- Meetings and video streaming will begin exactly at 10:30 am each Sunday, so please be in your seat by then
- They will be live streaming on our YouTube channel
- A maximum of 50 people will be allowed into the building
- We will have worship leader singers, however, the congregation is not allowed to sing, as per government guidelines
- No social time with tea/coffee after the meeting in the building, however, our usual Zoom Connection time (with tea and coffee) will continue to be online at 12 noon
- Do remember to follow “Hand, Face, Space” guidelines when arriving, during the meeting and when departing
- Please use a face-covering at all times and do use the supplied hand sanitizers when entering and exiting the building
- Follow social distancing guidelines inside and outside the building
- Only use the clearly marked Entry and Exit doors
- Avoid mixing with other households before, during, and after the meeting
- If you have any questions, please phone the church office on 020 8575 5034
Bookings close at 9 am on the Friday before each Sunday meeting.
If you don't have Internet access, seats may be reserved for your household, yourself, or friends you are caring for by phoning the church office on 020 8575 5034.