2018 GBC Motto
Don’t be afraid! Speak Out! Don’t be silent! For I am with you… (Acts 18:9-10)
Though a vision given directly to the apostle Paul, it is also a word for the people of GBC for this season. We are to be a people who speak out for the Lord. The speaking out about the saving grace of our Lord Jesus Christ should be the core of our daily lives. There are more people for the Kingdom of God than we know. We should not be afraid and most certainly not silent! Silence is what helps Satan advance. So let's thank God that He is with us and live our lives in that truth.
Pastor Warren McNeil
Greenford Baptist Church News and Events
GBC CHURCH NEWS week commencing 14 January
- Sunday 14th at 10.00am - The meeting will be led by Rotimi Awoniyi. Pastor Warren will be speaking.
- Monday 15th from 6.00pm to 8.00pm - Games Club. A group for adults to play snooker, table tennis, table football, table games and make friends. £1.00 contribution per person per night.
- Monday 15th at 8.00pm - Prayer Tower. Meets in the church building.
- Tuesday 16th from 9.15am to 11.00am - Noah's Ark Parent & Toddler Group.
- Wednesday 17th from 11.00am to 2.00pm. Friendship Group. In partnership with MHA, we are delighted to offer a space for those of retired age to come and spend time together over tea and soup.
- Friday 19th from 7.30pm to 9.30pm - Undefined, our weekly youth discipleship group. Meets in the church building.
- Sunday 21st at 10.00am - The meeting will be led by Hannah Adenubi and will include communion. Sarah Wiggins, Team Co-Leader and Senior Associate in the Global Advocacy team from Tearfund, will be speaking.
Fancy some midweek fellowship? Well, what about…
It’s 2018 and maybe you’ve entered it hungry for extra opportunities to meet with fellow brothers and sisters to build relationships, pray and support one another and hear from God too.
If that’s you, just to say house-groups start up again this week where you should be able to find all three of the above – not to mention tea, cake and biscuits.
For more information, speak to Pastor Warren or house-group hosts, Jon and Anne Batham or Barbara Pack.
Ealing Winter Night Shelter
We are a venue for people who would normally be forced to sleep outside in the cold. Our dates are every Thursday evening commencing 15th February until 29th March 2018. More details to follow. But please prayerfully consider being a helper on one or more of these evenings. If you have any questions please contact Pastor Warren.