New Church Members Vows
When being welcomed into the membership of Greenford Baptist Church, new members are asked the following questions—to which they respond, "I will".
- Will you commit yourself to the life and witness of this church?
- Will you accept the importance of discipleship, and commit to this?
- Will you share the gifts God gives you with this family, receiving from it too?
- Will you attend Member's Meetings, and Communion as often as you are able?
- Will you support the church with your presence, your prayer and your giving as long as you are a member?
- Category: Vision and Policies Vision and Policies
- Created: 26 December 2009 26 December 2009
- Last Updated: 28 April 2014 28 April 2014